You are looking for a hotel in Sauveterre
for your next stay in Aveyron ? Discover an authentic establishment in the center of the village.
Sauveterre de Rouergue is an exceptional medieval village located in the Haut Ségala
. Feel the atmosphere of this village in the hotel Le Sénéchal. Indeed, the hotel blends in perfectly with the scenery thanks to its architecture. When you arrive in front of the hotel, you will admire its half-timbered façade and its exposed stone walls.
As you enter the hotel, you will discover the hidden flowered patio,
a true haven of peace, with its heated swimming pool.
The Sénéchal, in addition to the hotel, is also a gourmet restaurant.
Held by Michel Truchon, native of Sauveterre and in love with his region, the chef revisits and pays homage to local products.
His inventive, modern and sincere cuisine has earned him the prestigious award of a Michelin star.
Our hotel in Sauveterre de Rouergue welcomes you in one of its 11 rooms and suites
. Subtly decorated with attention and simplicity
, these bright and spacious rooms promise you a stay conducive to letting go.
Our different types of rooms are adapted to your needs:
- The Sauveterre Room : from 23 to 25 m², with a view on the countryside
- The Bastide Room : from 23 to 25 m², with view on the bastide or the countryside
- The Suite : 40 m², with a double living room and a terrace
- The duplex : 33 m², with a living room on the ground floor and a bedroom on the first floor.
The happiness and satisfaction of our guests is the priority in our hotel in Sauveterre. You will appreciate the comfortably equipped room and the luxurious services:
- Air conditioning
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers
- High quality regional toiletries
- Tea, coffee and herbal tea available
- Sweets left in front of the room every evening
Our hotel in Sauveterre de Rouergue
will allow you, thanks to its location, to fully enjoy this authentic medieval village. In a few minutes, reach the magnificent square with its arcades.
Then walk along the paved streets and admire the houses with medieval architecture. Sauveterre de Rouergue, royal bastide of the 13th century is classified among the Most Beautiful Villages of France.
Real immersion through time, discover this amazing village during your stay in Aveyron.